Orlando-Based Estate Planning Attorney
When it comes to helping with estate planning and probate matters, our mission is to provide our clients with the most highly personalized legal service possible. When you seek simplicity and clarity, we provide sound legal advice that helps you achieve your goals.
Our lawyers can help you with:
Why proper estate planning is important
Estate planning is more than simply having a will. Careful planning (including the execution of a living will, durable powers of attorney, and a will) helps to protect your family, your wealth, and your assets by:
- Making your precise intentions known regarding the withholding of medical treatment in extreme cases through a living will;
- Easing the burden on your loved ones of dealing with health care providers, financial institutions, and other entities if you ever become incapacitated;
- Making your precise intentions known regarding the disposition of your assets and personal property, including your home, investments, business, life insurance and retirement accounts;
- Avoiding having the state decide how your property will be distributed amongst your family members if you were to die without a will;
- Minimizing potential estate taxes and other fees; and
- Avoiding the probate process altogether whenever possible.
On the financial side, a good estate plan coordinates what would happen with your home, your investments, your business, your life insurance, your employee benefits (401(k) plan, IRA [investment retirement account]), and other property in the event you became disabled or incompetent, or if you die.
Contact our Orlando Estate Planning Lawyer today at 407-425-4222 or Email Us.
5850 T G Lee Blvd., Suite 435
Orlando, FL 32822
Phone: (407) 425-4222